BW to Color

 




Artist Statement: 
    
    The reason why I made my art is because each portrait demonstrates the different emotions that I envision when I think of the corresponding colors. The first portrait colors represents my emotional feeling of accomplishment. The second portrait portrays my feeling of anger. The portrait represents when I am in a relaxed state of mind. What inspired me to choosing the colors I did is because I believe that they all represent different spectrums of feelings in correspondence to the atmosphere and my feelings based on the set circumstance. 

    I believe that the audience should care because the colors that I utilized in my portraits symbolize emotional feelings that can enlighten their mood. In addition, as people we tend to correspond colors with emotional feeling and I believe the colors that I chose encourages a positive mindset. I believe that my portraits enforce positivity because they are all bright colors which has been correlated to staying positive. What I am trying to the audience is that no matter how hard times can be, having a positive mindset is always a great thing to have even if it means putting up a fake smile. Overall, what these portraits mean to me is to remember to be happy because by being happy most of the time is a life worth living. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #0

Logo Tag Brush