Final Project Blog







Artist Statement: 

I made this art piece because it consists of everything that I have created in the class Digital Media. In addition, I believe that this final project does a great job demonstrating who I am. What inspired me to make this art piece is consolidate all the projects that I have created throughout the semester into one consolidated artwork. It illustrates all of my memories and experiences that I had the opportunity experience until this point in time. I believe that people should care because I hope that this consolidation of projects inspires people to create a project to share their story. I believe people should care about this because I believe this artwork allows people to reflect on the things they have accomplished in the past. 

This artwork of my final project represents my personality, characteristics, and story. My artwork demonstrates this because all the artworks within my final project has a symbol that I have a happy memory tied to or symbol that I believe demonstrates my personality. What is unique about my artwork is that it portrays my favorite childhood experiences and outlook of life. What this artwork means to me is a reflection on what I have accomplished and enjoyed growing up. This artwork is a milestone of what I have accomplished and motivates me on exploring new experiences that awaits. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Blog #0

Logo Tag Brush