Illustrator Homework 1

 

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqjZR_v37K8 

I think tools that would be easy to use are the zoom in and out tool, sizing tool, and eyedropper tool. I think these tools would be easy to use because these are tools that I have experience using with other software programs. A tool that I think would be difficult to use is the pen tool. I believe the pen tool would be a difficult tool to use because it will be difficult to create curves that are shaped in the way the artist desires. In addition, the pen tool would be difficult to use as I think this would require practice getting used to. I thought it was interesting how the video showed the tool of how to write a text that aligns with a shape. 


  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJByIkcUS0 

I think a tool that would be easy to use is the shape tool. I think this would be a tool that would be beneficial when creating graphic art and designs. A tool that I would find difficult to use is the width tool based on this tutorial. I believe this would be a difficult tool to master because of the different features that the width tool has to offer and knowing all the shapes the tool has. The width tool will be a tool that would be useful when creating designs that require many curves. What I find interesting about this video is seeing all the different shapes you can create at the end of curves when using the width tool. I thought it was interesting how many different parts of a curve can be changed using this tool. 


  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkK01vGP-C0 

I think the symbol spray tool demonstrated in this video tutorial will be a tool that would be easy to use due to the free range of ability of stamping duplicate shapes. The use I see with this tool is when you want to make multiple shapes. A scenario of this tool being used is when an artist would like to create a designed background for their artwork. The knife tool in this tutorial I believe will be a tool difficult to use. I believe this tool will be difficult to use when pinpointing the exact parts the artist would like to cut out in a shape. The knife tool will be useful when implementing specific details to basic shapes. I thought it was interesting that this video showed a reflection tool. I thought this was interesting because I did not know Illustrator offered this as a tool.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Blog #0

Logo Tag Brush