Business Card Blog






Artist Statement: I made these three different business cards as a way advertise myself. What inspired me to create these business cards is to demonstrate the three different characteristics of myself to the world. The first design shows the positive outlook I have on the world. The second business card demonstrates the curious aspect that I have. Lastly, the third business card demonstrates the understanding and easy going characteristic that I own. 

I believe that people should card because it the artwork I create is meant to pitch myself and connect with. In addition, it gives people a way of how I can be remembered as with the logo. The artworks all have different designs but demonstrate who I am. With the logo stamped on all three business cards, it entails my true character of being a focused and free flowing individual. What makes my artwork unique is the logo design and choice of colors as I believe show my true colors. What this means to me is how I would like my contact information to be remembered as if I were to start my own business.  
 

Comments

  1. These look super cool and original. I would definitely remember these business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love the gradient detail in the third design. You have a very classic logo and I'm glad you didn't vary the color. My favorite is the first!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Blog #0

Logo Tag Brush