Propaganda Poster

 



The message that I am trying to convince people is to focus on the current moment. The reason why I am emphasizing this message is because as people, I believe that we get too caught up with our lives in terms of what we could have done differently in the past or next steps of creating a future. Although these are essential aspects to think about, I do believe it is also to be present. What I mean by being present is by being present in the moment both physically and mentally. By focusing on being in the present moment, I believe this would help improve society's mental health as it will promote a happier society. I believe by remembering to "Live in the moment" I believe this will create a happier and meaningful life that is worth living. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Blog #0

Logo Tag Brush