Calligram Project

Dear Kyle,

 

I am writing to you 20 years from now about the image that I created in the class Digital Media. The poster that I wanted to remind you that I created in this class was the image of the Psycho Bunny logo. I wanted to remind you of the reason why I created this poster logo of the company Psycho Bunny. I created this image of Psycho Bunny because having this was a clothing brand that I remember vividly that brought me the most joy. When I visually see this logo, it brings me nostalgia for the most joyful Christmas that I will not forget because of how comfortable the clothes were. The poster image of the bunny with the bones under the bunny symbolizes the psycho side of the bunny hence the name “Psycho Bunny”. The name “Psycho Bunny” reminds me of all the laughter that my brother and I remembered because the name of the clothing brand was a name that we did not think would offer clothes that offered silky smooth clothing. The pink ears resemble the ears of the bunny and I chose this color because it reminds me of the vibrant colors the company uses in their clothing. Seeing this logo also reminds me of the price of the clothing. In terms of knowing that this clothing brand started in New York and that if I want to be successful in the future, I need to do things that I do not want to do. Even if it means going to extreme ends of having people thinking that I am crazy and psycho. This logo reminds me of the amount of joy that I remember receiving in the year 2021 on that Christmas, the laughter that my brother and I experienced when seeing the name, and the motivation of where I want to be. I wanted to share with you why I made this poster image of this picture, and it is to remind you of why I mentioned the color components. It is to remind you that if you want to enjoy true happiness, it is about the simple things in life and focusing on the present moment. I also hope that you got to live the dream in college of living in New York after graduation and live the dream that you set out. 

 

All the best,

 

Kyle Jung


Psycho Bunny Logo:






Inspiration:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Blog #0

Logo Tag Brush