ID H1 Blog

 Links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AshfNo-i8Ws 

1. I think an easy tool to use would be the direct selection tool. I believe that this would be an easy tool to use because it seems pretty straight forward. It is also customizable to how I would like to shape my image. A tool that I think would be difficult to use is the scissors tool. I think this would be a difficult tool to use because of the angles and how to maneuver a shape would be difficult. If drawn incorrectly overtime, it can ultimately lead to creating an odd shape overall. I think these tools would be great on whether I want to move or cut an image. What I found interesting about the video is the straight forward directions of how to use each tool. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgDHgFZIaEQ

2. A tool that seems easy to use is the type tool. I think this would be an easy tool to use because it seems pretty straight forward of how to use. A tool that seems difficult to use is the pen tool. I think this seems like a difficult tool to use is the different uses of it. The two uses for the pen tool is the curves which I think is difficult. It also has the option to drawing straight lines which can can confusing with wanting to draw curved lines. I think these tools would be greatly utilized when I would like to add greater detail to an image. What I found interesting about the video is that the video mentions the core basic tools that are used in indesign. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7vDA7Bjsls

3. The rectangle tool that I believe is a tool would be easy to use. I believe that this would be a tool that can be easy to use because it can be changed interdependently purely on how it it portrayed. A tool that I think would be difficult to use is the placement tool. I thin the placement tool would be difficult to use because it would be difficult to remember where it is. In addition, I think it would be difficult to make the image the favorable to my liking. I think these tools would be useful when uploading and embedding images. What I found interesting is how the tools work collectively. 



  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Blog #0

Logo Tag Brush