Logos


Artist Statement: The purpose of the logos shown above is to demonstrate the type of character that I am. The arrow represents my character by exemplifying that I am focused and a goal oriented person. The history of the arrow goes as far back to 61,000 years ago and has been used primarily as a military weapon throughout history. In contemporary designs, the logo of the arrow is typically used to demonstrate of speed. An example of this being demonstrated is with Subway to demonstrate that they can create sandwiches quickly in their stores. 

The vision for my logo is to demonstrate my character and exemplify this concept of how I like to live similar to how Subway uses the arrow logo. To make the logo personalized to me, I implemented my initials on the logo that cannot be recognized at first glance. What inspired me to create the arrow is my history of playing lacrosse and knowing the origins of where it all started came from Native Americans. Which had me thinking about the weapons they used and had me thinking about the arrow. The important technique I utilized is the shapes tool and pen tool to changing the logo design to my desired design. The arrow is a representation of my character and how life should to be lived which is stay focused on your target and do not be afraid to shoot.   

   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Blog #0

Logo Tag Brush