Blog #0

My name is Kyle Jung and I am currently a Senior at the University of Tampa majoring in Marketing. I am from Washington D.C. and my hobbies are working out, reading, watching films, golf, hiking, and snowboarding. My accomplishments are that I had the opportunity to play college lacrosse and that I hiked Mount Kilimanjaro at the age of 13! My biggest fails are that I did not get accepted to my dream college which was Penn State. 

My expectation for the class is that it will be very laborious. As a Senior who is anticipated to graduate in the Spring, I look forward to the class as I believe creating an online presence will open opportunities for me moving forward. In addition, I think FMX 210 will teach me skills that will benefit me after graduation. I think that I will learn a lot and will be a fun class. I look forward to this Spring Semester! 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BW to Color

Logo Tag Brush